Welcome to our New Website!
Let's set up your new login
We have a brand-new look, powered by new AMS technology, and a new member community!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this transition, you will need to create a new login/password. Your previous username and password will not work on this new website. Please follow the steps below to get set up. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Creating a new login will allow you to:
- Register for events
- Login to the new MyCalSAE member community (members only)
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay invoices
- ...and more!
To create your new login, follow these instructions
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile in our system, you'll be prompted to choose your new password.
- If your email is not found in our system, you'll be prompted to create a new account. If you believe you already have an account and need assistance matching your email, please contact Heidi Ursino.
Once you're logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass (aka your account) where you can update your profile, see events you are registered for, pay invoices, and more.
Note: You will need to re-upload your profile photo, please take a few minutes to fill out any other profile fields as well. Thank you!
Whitelist New MyCalSAE Digest Email Address
Please add the new member community digest email address, email@example.com, to your safe senders list to ensure it comes through to your inbox.