Earn your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) credential
The Events Industry Council (EIC) certifies individuals through an internationally recognized certification program that evaluates the competency of meeting professionals. With more than 11,000 meeting professionals in 55 countries around the globe holding the CMP designation, it represents the standard of excellence in today's meetings, conventions and exhibitions industry.
The CMP program aims to increase the professionalism of meeting management professionals in all sectors of the industry by:
- Identifying a comprehensive body of knowledge in the meeting management profession
- Promoting industry standards, practices and ethics
- Stimulating the advancement of the art and science of meeting management
- Increasing the value of Certified Meeting Professionals to their employers
- Maximizing the value received from the products and services provided by CMPs