MAXIMIZE – Creating Association Partnerships That Work
For Industry Partners looking to access the association industry
Join us on Zoom
A dynamic and interactive session designed to provide industry partners with the knowledge necessary to establish and maintain successful business relationships within CalSAE and the association community.
Attendees will learn effective strategies for maximizing business development opportunities through
- Utilizing CalSAE membership and its benefits
- Building strong partnerships and rapport
- Acting as a resource to your association clients
Featuring a panel of CalSAE members who will share their first-hand advice and success stories.
- Jeff Dougherty, Director - CA State Association Sales, Visit Sacramento
- Nick Sotis, National Account Manager, Pacific Palms Resort
- Shelley Laurel, SVP/Regional Manager, Umpqua Bank
- Stephanie Stephens, Executive Director, CA Park & Recreation Society (CPRS)
Once you've registered, please refer to your confirmation email for the Zoom link and instructions.
Industry Partner members and non-members.
Manager of Membership Engagement