You Belong Here
Welcome Oregon Members!
Professional Development & Networking
Dear Members of the Oregon Association Community:
We are thrilled to warmly welcome you to CalSAE! Our goal is to ensure that you are continually connected to an association community, including the resources and programs you need to be successful. CalSAE enthusiastically accepted OSAM's invitation to provide membership to those in Oregon in concert with OSAMs decision to cease operations on December 31, 2021.
We are also delighted to provide OSAM members with complimentary membership through June 30, 2022 - our gift to you as we begin this new relationship. Membership includes full access to all events, virtual programs, and online resources. In the future, we plan to create an Oregon Council of local volunteers to build local in-person programs, in addition to the full set of regular member benefits.
We are committed to keeping you inspired, empowered, and connected by providing the knowledge, valued relationships, and trusted resources you need.
Here are a few highlights of what CalSAE membership offers:
- Many complementary and virtual programs that are easily accessible
- An online community (MyCalSAE) where you can get answers to pressing questions
- A variety of specialty programs built for the needs of specific groups, including over 130 CEUs offered each year
- Essential resources and information you’ll need to stay current and get fresh ideas
- Two major events that bring the association community together: Seasonal Spectacular Education & Tradeshow (Sacramento, December 14-15, 2021) and the ELEVATE Annual Conference (Resort at Squaw Creek, North Lake Tahoe, April 25-27, 2022)
Value Propositions - Our Promises
Join our dynamic association community of more than 1,000 members to increase your knowledge, build your networks, serve your members and advance your career.
- CEOs: We promise to help you do more with less by providing resources, education, and networking while growing your staff into top association professionals. We’ll provide knowledge & tools for more strategic decision-making, a safe environment to build and test leadership skills, and a support group to build your confidence and knowledge of association management & dynamics.
- Association Staff: We promise to deliver leadership development, insights to grow your knowledge, as well as strategic career advancement that results from cultivating influential and meaningful relationships.
- Industry Partners: We promise to help you gain exposure and build trusted relationships with association decision-makers through meaningful connections and collaboration.
Feel free to reach out anytime to email@example.com or call us at (916) 443-8980.
Jim Anderson, CAE
CAE President & CEO
Stephanie Stevens, CAE
Chair of the Board
CA Park & Recreation Society