EXCHANGE Information and Requirements
EXCHANGE - Information & Requirements
- Agree to meet with 7-9 exhibitors between 3-5 pm on Tuesday, 12/12/23. Appointments will be set based on your preferences and profile information you submit, as well as exhibitor requests. Preferences do not guarantee an appointment.
- Agree to complete an online profile outlining your organization’s business services and meeting/event needs.
- Associations must have an open meeting date within the next 24 months, with a minimum of 25 guestrooms on peak.
- Register under the free ticket type "12/12 EXCHANGE Appt Show + 12/13 Educ + Lunch + Trdshw"
- Participants will be asked to fill out a brief profile about their associations to better prepare for the matching process and to encourage an effective meeting time. Third party site selection companies will be asked to fill out a profile for at least one of the clients that they represent.
Hosted Hotel and/or Airfare Qualifications:
- Hotel: Available to Association Professionals from outside the greater Sacramento area. Must have an open meeting date within the next 24 months, 50 rooms on peak. The hotel room would be for the night of 12/12/23.
- Airfare and Hotel: Available to Association Professionals from outside the Northern California area. Must have an open meeting date within the next 24 months, 75 rooms on peak. The hotel room would be for the night of 12/12/23. Airfare reimbursement is for up to $250 is done after the event once all appointments are completed.
*CalSAE will confirm your status for hosted hotel and/or airfare within 5 business days. Completion of your scheduled appointments is required in order to receive travel reimbursement. Please note hosted hotel/airfare not available for third party planners.
CalSAE reserves the right to decline an EXCHANGE registration should the buyer not be qualified to participate or not have business needs that align with the products/services provided by the participating exhibitors.