EXCHANGE Information and Requirements
SCHEDULE | EDUCATION | SPEAKERS | EXCHANGE | TRADESHOW | PRICING | HOTEL
Attend/Register | Exhibit/Sponsor
- Agree to meet with 7-9 exhibitors between 3-5 pm on Tuesday, 12/13/22. Appointments will be set based on your preferences and profile information you submit, as well as exhibitor requests. Preferences do not guarantee an appointment.
- Agree to complete an online profile outlining your organization’s business services and meeting/event needs.
- Associations must have an open meeting within the next 24 months. Meetings must have a minimum of 25 guestrooms on peak.
- Includes Day 1 EXCHANGE Show + Hosted Day 2 Education, Lunch, and Tradeshow.
- Participants will be asked to fill out a brief profile about their associations to better prepare for the matching process and to encourage an effective meeting time. Third party site selection companies will be asked to fill out a profile for at least one of the clients that they represent.
Hosted Hotel and/or Air Qualifications:
- Hotel: Available to Executives from outside the greater Sacramento area, 50 rooms on peak, open date within the next 24 months; hotel room is for the night of 12/13/22.
- Air and Hotel: Available to Executives from outside the Northern California area, 75 rooms on peak, open date within the next 24 months; hotel room is for night of 12/13/22.
*CalSAE will confirm your status for hosted hotel and/or air within 5 business days. Completion of your scheduled appointments is required in order to receive travel reimbursement. Please note hosted hotel/airfare not available for third party planners.
CalSAE reserves the right to decline an EXCHANGE registration should the buyer not be qualified to participate or not have business needs that align with the products/services provided by the participating exhibitors.